יום שני, 28 בספטמבר 2015

Shavit is 4 years old

The turmoil has settled down, grandma had passed away. I can't say it was what we wanted, but it was the best solution for grandma.

As for Shavit, he started the year in a new kindergarten. Actually it wasn't planned, he was supposed to stay for another year. Supposed to, but reality kicked in.
A month before the school year's beginning we cancelled the subscription to the old kindergarten and registered him to a new one.
Luckily for us it turned to be an art oriented kindergarten. Shavit just loves the idea of painting, the walls in our home show his (and Ella's) love for the colors. Less than a month in the new kindergarten and the boy doesn't want to stay at home instead of going to kindergarten.
On one of the mornings, when Shavit thought about staying in the car, I said I'll take the crocodile doll instead of him. He bolted out claiming "I want to play..."
Ella, on the other hand, continues in the same kindergarten. Most of her friends do too, so she feels good about going there. Add the fact that she knows how to talk, and you can understand the daily show we see in our home.
That's our life from the eagle's view.
I guess I have to write more often, but I lack the time.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה