The new school with a personal assistant. He likes it and hates it at the same time. In some lessons it's a blessing that saves him from disaster, while in computers it's the cause of disaster. All in all, he prefers the new school, and complains about minor issues.
Tennis became a common hobby for Shavit and Ella. Having common stuff makes them fight more about details, and less about generalities. Of course sitting location in the car is a thing for debate on any ride.
Seamanship, which he started attending on July, looks like a thing he's going to stay at for a long time. We thought it might help with the seasickness he has. Turned out that it helps in many more ways. He likes getting early to the training sessions, just to dip in the sea. Until a week ago it was without a thermal suit. The water is not too cold, trust me on this I did the checking.
And now for the part I hinted at on Ella's birthday blog. I did my scuba diving license, and now I'm trying to find partners for the fun. At the same time I managed to get to a position in work that I waited for. Shirley started studying towards PhD in literature which is good, it makes life more interesting. The Chinese have a curse"may you live in interesting times", it looks like the Chinese don't know a curse from blessing.
We do live in interesting times, it's challenging, and mostly it's rewarding. The feeling you get after facing a challenge is priceless, even if you failed.
To wrap up, Shavit has many challenges, creates many more for us too. Yet somehow he he's the one Ophel listens to, and barks at whenever there's a problem.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה