A week after all the celebrations were completed is a good time for recap. A week and a sailing I should say, it is the sailing that makes the difference.
The rhino, nicknamed for her temperament, has settled down. The party for her schoolmates was done in an icerink. It's considered nothing special in mid winter Europe, but we're in Israel and summer heat wave decided to give a 35°+ boost. The effect is hilarious, girls coming in and starting to dress up because of the cold. I was already dressed with a sort of jeans due to allowing her a free rein.
The party turned wilder when the DJ decided to get the staff involved. By the end of the eve we had a very happy girl, and some very dirty staff members - a piece of the cake got to the face of one of them.
Going back home we crash landed to the bed knowing the dawn will bring another day of partying.
The second day was the synagogue party. Ella had to do some readings as part of the ceremony, and join us as a grown up Jew. It turned out to be a very exciting ceremony for her, and for the rest of the family. By the end of it I was so tired I managed to sleep almost the entire Saturday, I had to get Ella to the seamanship class (self esteem bonding time is the accurate term for it) because the wind and waves were just too good to miss. Luckily Shavit hadn't noticed it, otherwise sleeping was just a dream.
So once again we're home, the coronavirus is still active, but now we have a grown up rhino to batter it as soon as it gets close.
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה