Ella's birthday has come over. 5th birthday means 2 important things for her:
1st, she can eat nuts.
2nd, she can drink coffee.
Asking her we might understand we have reached heaven, those 2 actions are a new world. The excitement is at its peek. For the morning we have a simple plan, balloons & coffee. We wanted to add a cake, but didn't have the time.
Later on a kiddie show star is performing at the local club, for the last month we're hearing the reminders. Note that it was Shirley's idea (mistake performed by a married woman) to tell her. I had no chance once the deed was done.
Beside the birthday we have an ongoing turmoil, I can't really explain it, partially because I don't understand it and partially because it's not over yet. Hopefully by Shavit's birthday it will be sorted out.
Probably by Shavit's birthday I'll have the time to tell about my business trip to Australia. You can read the details in previous posts, the Hebrew ones.
That's all for now, it's a bit too late foe me to write a long post. Late or not I had to, Ella is worthy of the annual English post.
יום ראשון, 26 ביולי 2015
5 years old Ella
הירשם ל-
תגובות לפרסום (Atom)
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה